FAQ To Do List
Besides the Open Questions, the following is my current to-do list of needed FAQs (there's always more than I think ):
- How do I calculate my arrival time at the next ATC?
- How do I calculate my factor?
- How do I do the odo check?
- How do I use my computer? (RTFM)
- What's it cost to be a navigator?See Alan Perry's "Rally Costs: A Co-driver's Perspective" article at http://blogs.sun.com/alanp/category/Stage+Rally
- What's it cost to run a rally? See Alan Perry's "Rally Costs: Running An Event" article at http://blogs.sun.com/alanp/category/Stage+Rally
- What do we do when we crash? (you WILL crash) See http://www.rallyestar.com/crash.html
- What is recce? (recconaisance?)
- What is a rally? See Allan perry's What is a stage and transit and reccee @ http://blogs.sun.com/alanp/category/Stage+Rally
- Whats is a stage?
- What is a transit?
- What are stage notes? and what are pace notes? See http://rallynotes.com/archives/wp-256
- What is a route book?
- What to pack for an event: see http://www.codrivercorner.com/ and see Christian Edstrom's CoDriver Tips at http://www.christianedstrom.com/codriver.html
- How should I prepare my route book? (fold pages, check page numbers, quickies, R/L, etc.)
- How should I prepare my stage notes?
- What should I check BEFORE leaving registration? (pages, all sheets present, etc.)
- What is a movement plan? See Christian Edstrom's article at http://www.christianedstrom.com/codriver.html and http://www.christianedstrom.com/movementplan.html
- Where do I find scores for old events?
- Where do I find points?
- What are good co-driver watches?
Equipment links page:
- PaceNote.com http://www.pacenote.com/
- PaceNotes.com http://pacenotes.com/
- Don Barrow http://www.donbarrow.co.uk/
- Anders - http://linaracing.com/main/?q=node/3
- A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO
HISTORIC ROAD RALLY NAVIGATION - http://www.historicroadrally.co.uk/hrcr/navigation/navigation.htm
You can comment this FAQ
Comment of VsygxKHwh6:
Excellent post. I used to be checking cotnnastly this weblog and I am impressed!Extremely useful info specifically the final part :) I handle such info a lot.I was looking for this particular info for a very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.my web site ::
Added at: 2013-06-20 12:57
Comment of mEDpkgUtnmw:
My brother reeocmendmd I may like this website. He was once totally right. This submit truly made my day.You cann't believe just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!Also see my site ::
Added at: 2013-06-22 04:22
Comment of kEITAErdJHsY:
My brother remcdmenoed I may like this website. He was once totally right.This submit truly made my day. You cann't believe just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!Visit my page ::
Added at: 2013-06-22 05:24
Comment of BITimgIE:
Wait, I cnanot fathom it being so straightforward.
Added at: 2013-06-22 13:33
Comment of ZdgFFbOsLATVl:
If time is money you've made me a weahltier woman.
Added at: 2013-06-22 16:39
Comment of lzlhXgKq:
KxNPZu , [url=http://jzlnogmuiyln.com/]jzlnogmuiyln[/url], [link=http://bmffytdvnbll.com/]bmffytdvnbll[/link], http://upimnxcksgnl.com/
Added at: 2013-06-23 23:30
Comment of VqxkNYWoQwCmzKg:
HUWtNm , [url=http://vjbblaxflyhy.com/]vjbblaxflyhy[/url], [link=http://owoiqkpaebyl.com/]owoiqkpaebyl[/link], http://kkiuvqapipge.com/
Added at: 2013-06-23 23:46
Comment of iRQDsVkGg:
Added at: 2013-06-24 06:51
Comment of oD2f0vaYE:
I cannot tell a lie, that really hepdle. http://xggwok.com [url=http://cmgatuqckj.com]cmgatuqckj[/url] [link=http://exlpnzie.com]exlpnzie[/link]
Added at: 2013-07-03 12:13
Comment of uTiZWYWOBuC:
Super invafmotire writing; keep it up.
Added at: 2015-11-10 08:00
Comment of mtzS8hnbBfzE:
dastonhai jalbi bodsargarm shoaomsiatmdn gzashtaz daltangi bironamadim nazare man ine k khob bod albate bazi hashon chon bazi hashon kheily ghashang bod chon man mitonam farda khodamo ba in chizab sargarm konam valy b ghole baradaram sarmgarm konandeye khobi bod man az yeki a in dastan ha kheily khosham umade bod
Added at: 2015-11-11 05:00
Comment of dixqK8dj:
So true. Honesty and everything renedcizog. http://uxeecq.com [url=http://hyxdjgcb.com]hyxdjgcb[/url] [link=http://dxsogsu.com]dxsogsu[/link]
Added at: 2015-11-13 03:54
Comment of Kb7oNDn9ARVF:
I really co'nuldt ask for more from this article.
Added at: 2015-11-14 17:53
Comment of T2LjNjRBfZB:
Heck yeah ba-eybe keep them coming! http://dotbskz.com [url=http://ehrihillbtj.com]ehrihillbtj[/url] [link=http://ezyoatcd.com]ezyoatcd[/link]
Added at: 2015-11-15 00:47
Comment of CarrieBeigh:
XRumer 12.0.20 - is a modern multifunctional software for mass posting/inviting/liking/registering on the:
+ different CMS's
with a totally automatic captcha breaking, including Google ReCaptcha.
Interested? Just ask Google ;)
Added at: 2016-11-14 04:55
Comment of RocioXRuma:
Hi! Where I can download the XRumer 12? This URL is not working - http://freecheapxrumer.com/ :(
Added at: 2016-11-30 11:49
Comment of MelindaKisee:
XRumer16.0 is coming soon
Added at: 2016-12-18 21:58
Comment of Rachelher:
The new XRumer 16.0 - revolution in online promotion:
artificial intelligence will help you to attract customers so effectively,
more than ever!
Added at: 2016-12-23 08:44
Comment of Dorisylarry:
Hi! Where I can get the XRumer 16.0.5 + XEvil 2.0 for free?!
It's the best software for SEO and SMM.
New 2017 release is incredible!..
Added at: 2017-03-21 15:16
- How do I get started?
- What co-driver webpages are there?
- What did Tom Grimshaw have to say about navigating?
33728/95%Last update: 2010-04-12 13:54
Author: Rob Bohn (admin of RallyCoDrivers.org)