- What should I do at registration? (35319 views)
- FAQ To Do List (33727 views)
- What should I bring to an event? (25029 views)
- What should I do before the event? (14961 views)
- What did Tom Grimshaw have to say about navigating? ... (13765 views)
This FAQ is a shared knowledge resource for the North American rally community, and is here to help you answer questions when you are new to rallying, or even if you've been doing it awhile. I know I learn something new everytime I go to a rally.
Here's some quick points about this website:
- If you are new to rallying, start here: How do I get started?
- Don't forget to use the SEARCH feature
- Try the "Instant Response" feature, where you see answers as you type
- Feel free to add new questions by clicking the "Ask question" link in the upper-right corrner
- Do you agree or disagree with an answer? Then fill in a comment on the form that follows every FAQ
- Think you know your stuff? Then propose a new FAQ by clicking on the "New FAQ" link in the upper-right
- This is always a work in progress - my current TO DO list is here: FAQ To Do List
- An earlier version of this information, in a slideshow format, is here.
Keep the wheels down and the speed up!
Rob Bohn (fyrhstrm.com)
"If you're in control, you're not driving fast enough." - Parnelli Jones
"If you're in a control, don't go backwards." - anonymous
Co-Driver's info at http://www.fyrhstrm.com/codrivers/
There are 25 FAQs online