Records in this category
What should I do at registration?
Pick up the following:
- Get Routebook (and usually the Service routebook too)
- Get the Stage Notes (if available/if you ordered them)
Check the following:
- Check EVERY PAGE - look for missing pages BEFORE YOU LEAVE
- Find and check the notice board
- Make any Routebook changes - change your Notes too!
- Set your watch(es)
- Make sure you have read the supplementals and updates
- Set your watch to WWV (or official time), then check your watch with other co-drivers
You can comment this FAQ
Comment of oOXOZgCMZC:
the same:terminated: DataSetHandler [Java Application] disconnected: EventHandler.DataSetHandler at loashloct:1648 terminated, exit value: 0 C:ProgrammeJavajre6injavaw.exe (07.10.2009 10:50:04) can you help me to solve this problem please?regardslukas
Added at: 2013-06-20 21:17
Comment of DNzOAnqxasyUxxgb:
YeRnQI , [url=http://gnvrtslwftyr.com/]gnvrtslwftyr[/url], [link=http://tiumdiopzjvk.com/]tiumdiopzjvk[/link], http://xqinqeaoaacw.com/
Added at: 2013-06-21 20:52
Comment of jWCEKDjoZikOrE:
XyuST4 , [url=http://vrzipywsalpj.com/]vrzipywsalpj[/url], [link=http://pogfqcklvvus.com/]pogfqcklvvus[/link], http://oycddwwckkrg.com/
Added at: 2013-06-24 11:37
- What should I bring to an event?
- What is an ATC?
- What should I do before the event?
- What really is the co-drivers job?
- What is the general flow at an event?
35319/100%Last update: 2010-03-16 16:09
Author: Rob Bohn (admin of RallyCoDrivers.org)