Records in this category
What should I check before the event begins?
Ensure the following:
- Make sure your navigator lights work
- Check the Rally Computer:
- Make sure the odo works - run the odo check
- Make sure you have the correct factor - run the odo check
- Write the old correction factor on a piece of duct tape on the computer so you can revert to it if a new factor is bad
- Make sure you have pens, highlighters, watches, flashlights, rulebook, schedule, supps, notepad
- Bring some clear plastic baggies - you will need them to:
- Keep stuff dry
- Hold stuff but see what's in there
- Use as a barf bag
- Make sure the intercom works with BOTH helmets
- Make sure you have spare batteries if the intercom requires them
- Make sure the belts fit; adjust them NOW so you are not rushed later
- Make sure you have drivers license and some spare cash with you
- Bring your cell phone with you - coverage occurs in the strangest places
- Tire pressure guage
- Determine "who will do what" when you have to change a tire on a stage - and practice it
- In case you have an "off":
- Know where the tools are at (such as jack, spinner, wrench, etc.)
- Check where the triangles are at
- Check where the tow rope is at
- Check where the First Aid kit is at
- Check where the Spill Response Kit is at
- In case of an extended "off", make sure you have:
- Appropriate clothing: a hat, warm clothes, poncho
- mosquito repellent, suntan lotion
- Determine at which service you will need to re-fuel
- Determine when you need to attach the rally lights (keep in mind delays, offs, etc.)
- Seems minor, but determine HOW you will turn pages during the event
- Make sure you don't turn 2 pages instead of 1
- Make pages QUICK to turn (fold over the corner?)
You can comment this FAQ
Comment of gn3xX9tSuDs:
Tip top stffu. I'll expect more now.
Added at: 2013-06-22 04:51
Comment of aEWdZgbl5pw:
Hi Stuart. Is this your response to erneythivg? Perhaps so, judging by your comments on other posts. I'd like you to tell us all what you actually mean by spiritist' and why you think it applies to us.
Added at: 2015-11-10 08:29
Comment of pm8rh086mo:
amy richards06/08/2012I have been with three for so many years now that i have lost count! Ive just upegadrd to an iphone 4s from and iphone 4 and changed my price plan (paying more) i can not believe that three now want to charge me to unlock this phone! This is madness surely now my contract is over this is now my handset and i have upegadrd with you guys i think its just another way of making money a315.32 for what really a few numbers to unlock my phone. I think you should be ashamed of yourself three..i am considering cancelling my upgrade and switching as my partner didnt have to pay to get her phone unlocked.
Added at: 2015-11-11 05:00
Comment of etG5eElIf:
Hi there, if you're looking to unclok a phone you'd need to do this through customer services. They can be contacted on 0843 373 3333 (+447782333333). We can only unclok the phone if you're the original owner and a card payment of a315.32 would need to be made by a UK based credit or debit card. You would also be required to have had the phone registered on your account for 30 days or more. We cannot unclok phones for any 3rd parties, just the account holder that the phone is registered to.
Added at: 2015-11-14 17:53
Comment of 8Lsa4jiFw:
Max24/08/2012Dear Three UK team,I bought an iPhone 4 that as I found out is lkecod to your network (3 UK). Unfortunately, the seller didn't tell me anything! As I do not live in the UK right now, I would be delighted if you could help me out somehow anyway. I would pay the unlock fee via bank transfer / paypal / credit card as you want! Would that be possible?I can't tell you how grateful I would be if this works!Thanks a ton!-Max http://yunvjnc.com [url=http://jlzhvowynjx.com]jlzhvowynjx[/url] [link=http://rjlomazav.com]rjlomazav[/link]
Added at: 2015-11-15 00:47
Comment of Zg6TncqR69:
That inihsgt's perfect for what I need. Thanks!
Added at: 2016-01-12 02:17
- What should I bring to an event?
- How do I get started?
- What should I do before the event?
- What really is the co-drivers job?
- What should I do at registration?
8019/22%Last update: 2010-03-16 16:03
Author: Rob Bohn (admin of RallyCoDrivers.org)